Oh, yeah, and I'll curb my instinct to be flippant or shallow about it. Ten good things about me, Peacefulbird:
- I tend to be a peace-maker in my family, with neighbors, among friends. I value peace over being right and try to help others see peaceful solutions and compromises when they are in conflict.
- I trust most people most of the time. I believe their intent is good and that that they are honest.
- I like most people and most animals.
- Although I can sometimes make harsh judgements about people, I'm open to changing my mind, willing to give them the benefit of the doubt long enough to find reasons for reversing my negative opinion.
- I can be trusted with secrets and rarely gossip about others.
- I respect differences. Different styles, tastes, appearances, opinions, histories, countries are of interest to me. I have always liked learning about and exchanging ideas with people who live differently than I do.
- I am a loyal friend to my inner-circle of close friends and family members.
- I am generous with my time and knowledge.
- I love to laugh and am a good foil for people who know how to be funny, like my husband and many of my friends.
- I am adventurous by nature, intrepid about just doing it, whatever it is.
* * * * * * * * * *
Gratitude for today: Rain filling our cisterns, beautiful beads from far away places, having what I need when I want to make something, bunnies, Julie and Lunnette (both sent me bunny cards in the mail that came today).