The truth is I'd like to be in control. I started writing because I'm upset. I just checked the Amazon reviews of my new book, which previously had all been 5 stars. Now somebody (somebody I know personally) gave it only 4 stars. OUCH! I'd like to be in control.
- I'd like to fix the index of the book, which the publisher did... and in my opinion didn't do well.
- I'd like to change the table of contents to include "quilting with beads"... (how did that get left out? my bad for not catching it during proofing?
- I'd like to change the "Look Inside" pages shown on Amazon.
- I'd like to delete any Amazon reviews that aren't 5 stars.
- I'd like to punish our local book store owner for saying to my face, "Oh [read with disregard], it's a craft book [read with disgust].
- I'd like to follow my food plan to a T.
- I'd like to do arm exercises, every day.
- I'd like to walk at least 2 miles, every day.
- I'd like to "uneat" 2 cookies, yulekaga, and pumpkin bread so I could put my abstinence counter back where it was at over 800 days.
- I'd like my husband to sleep less.
- I'd like to change a whole lot of things about him.
Time to put on my big girl panties. Let it all go. Breathe. Be grateful for all the 5 star reviews. Be grateful that the publisher finally activated the "Look Inside" feature. Be grateful for all that my husband is and does. Be grateful that I exercise some days and follow my food plan sometimes.
a turning point